Mandatory NYS Training
The Ulster County Regional Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Bond, Schoeneck & King to provide
New Web-Based Sexual and Other Workplace Harassment Training
Employers Must be Compliant in 2019
Every employer in New York State must provide documented sexual harassment training to every employee by October 9, 2019 to be in compliance with the newly enacted law.
To comply with state regulations, the training must:
- Be interactive
- Explain sexual harassment using examples
- Inform employees about laws regulating harassment, reporting procedures and legal rights available to victims
- Address conduct by supervisors, and additional responsibilities for supervisors
- Be completed by all employees by October 9, 2019 (and annually thereafter)
Bond offers two training options:
Web-Based Training (New Offering)
Bond has developed an interactive web-based training that is compliant with all New York State and New York City regulations on sexual and other harassment training, and updated regularly to address current legislative and other significant legal developments.
Bond attorneys can provide training for your organization, including:
- Train the trainer
- Supervisory and managerial training
- Training of all employees
Live training is considered a “best practice” by New York State standards. We can customize the program for your workplace, answer questions and work with managers to ensure they have the proper training to ensure your workplace is compliant with training requirements.
When contacting Bond regarding training for your employees, be sure to mention that you’re a member of the Ulster County Regional Chamber of Commerce.