The 2018 Community Resource Guide and Membership Directory
Annually, the Ulster Chamber produces the 'Keep it Local' Community Resource Guide and Membership Directory. It is direct-mailed to all Chamber members and 10,000 copies are distributed at high traffic locations throughout the region. The Chamber Guide features articles on our unique quality of life, the arts and culture, and the many outstanding businesses and organizations in the Ulster County Region. The Guide also includes a complete listing of all our members, alphabetically and by category. Our Membership Guide is posted on our website home page for easy access from your PC, tablet or other mobile device.
Download the 2018 Directory now or stop by the Chamber office and pick up your copy!
Build your business and advertise in this premier business and lifestyle guide.
- Broaden your customer base
- Increase the visibility of your business
- Encourage members and visitors to use your business with a link to your website in your ad
- Participate in the Chamber’s ‘Keep It Local’ Campaign
- Position your company as a key business in the community
If you would like to find out how to advertise in future "Keep it Local" Community Resource Guide and Membership Directory, please contact Carol Ricken at (845) 338-5100 ext. 104 or Carol@UlsterChamber.org